If A Dog Were The Teacher
Posted by Toni Bolognia on June 22, 2011.
Remember, if a dog were the teacher you would learn things like:
When loved ones come home, always run to greet them.
Never pass up the opportunity to go for a joyride.
Allow the experience of fresh air and the wind in your face to be pure ecstasy.
Stretch before rising.
Run, romp, and play daily.
Thrive on attention and let people touch you.
Avoid biting when a simple growl will do.
On warm days, stop to lie on your back on the grass.
On hot days, drink lots of water and lie under a shady tree.
When you're happy, dance around and wag your entire body.
Delight in the simple joy of a long walk.
Never pretend to be something you're not.
If what you want lies buried, dig until you find it.
When someone is having a bad day, be silent, sit close by, and nuzzle them gently.
ENJOY EVERY MOMENT OF EVERY DAY!
- "Aloha" Hawaiian Bandana
- "Aloha" Hawaiian Shirt
- Alice Dog Costume
- Aloha Hula Girl Hawaiian Shirt for Dogs
- Aloha Round Bed - *TikiPaws Exclusive*
- Aloha Shirt
- Aloha Surf Tank
- Aloha Surfboard Bed - *TikiPaws Exclusive*
- America the Beautiful Collars & leads
- Aria Bella
- Autumn Turkey Collar
- Awapuhi Ulaula Collars & Leads
- Bacon, Bacon, Bacon Dog Costume
- Ballerina Costume
- Bamboo Pooch Tee
- Bats & Spiders Collar
- Bats - Luca for Dogs Dog Bed
- Beach Balls Collars & Leads
- Beach Bum 2 pc - t-shirt & plush toy